A tweet from David Vonderhaar

David Vonderhaar‏@DavidVonderhaar

"You want to compete. League Play. You want to be eaten by Zombies. Done. And this is just the multiplayer modes. The future is black."

This is taken from David Vonderhaar's twitter. For the small amount of you who might not know this, David is the guy in charge of multiplayer for Treyarch. By him mentioning zombies, do you guys think that this has any signifigance? Is he just stating that Treyarch is giving us (the community) what we want?

I'd like to hear anything about this.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"You want to compete. League Play. You want to be eaten by Zombies. Done. And this is just the multiplayer modes. The future is black."

This is taken from David Vonderhaar's twitter. For the small amount of you who might not know this, David is the guy in charge of multiplayer for Treyarch. By him mentioning zombies, do you guys think that this has any signifigance? Is he just stating that Treyarch is giving us (the community) what we want?

Unfortunately you can't read too much into Vahns tweets, he's the biggest troll on the internet and enjoys doing it. Maybe he has some input into the 4v4 mode in zombies and the customization stuff but I'm willing to bet that's the extent of it.

this was actually a continuation from a previoust tweet. didnt have anything to do specifically with zombies, it was in response to people who were griping about the alpha multiplayer footage, basically he was saying if you don't like the multi player, you don't have to play there are all sorts of game modes in black ops 2 you should play what makes you happy.