hello and hello

hi there gentlemen.

My name's Zach, my GT's Kingsly - you can call me what you like. I've been meaning to get to this introduction for awhile, but have been in the middle of a complicated move. Apologies about the lateness.

I was shown this forum by FatedTitan, and have been enthralled in the topics ever since. About a year ago, I was posting in a different notable forum - but kind of gave up after it seemed more for finding players/glitches and less for theories.

My first nazi zombies experience was back in college during WAW, but I didn't truly dig into the maps until Black Ops. It was just about killing zombies back then, seeing how far my friend & I could go - I knew nothing of any storyline, I had always assumed it was just "kill zombies" and that's it... nothing was related.

Time went by and I learned how to run around the map rather then just camp. I started playing some other maps besides Kino. I was excited for Ascension, and one night my friend threw a gersch at some kind of sparking machine off the map, triggering the EE - and my life was changed forever. I had never fathomed such an intricate multi-narrative story hidden within a simple side game, and I knew I had to find out everything I could.

That was a year and half ago, and upon finding this forum - I would love to respectfully contribute in any way I can. Thank you for this dedicated space, and I look forward to learning from/talking with all of you!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic