FIVE Auto-train and teleport-respawn ruining glitch

Superhands

Hey guys, so I had another go at a no-perks round 50 again today after getting screwed over on 37 last time. I got this horrible glitch that pretty much cancels any spawn-trickery via the teleporters, thus causing the auto-train strategy and my trap strategy to not work as they should as well as making teleporting of any sort a pretty dangerous task. This is the second time I've had the glitch but I found out today what causes it, and died on round 19 as a result. I'll still be trying for 50 again.

Put simply, if the Thief takes your gun and teleports you while you're on DEFCON 5, this completely messes with the teleporter respawning system.

You can avoid this by:

a) Keeping the switches on DEFCON 4 at the end of a round.

B) Killing the Thief before he takes your gun, which is usually no problem with the M&S at any round but I screwed up here by thinking he was dead when he actually wasn't.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it has more to do with zombies spawning on one floor, then respawn on another.

I used to do a revised version of your strategy. I would hit all switches before taking the elevator up to use trap, then just use the spawn teleporter to go into the PAP. Often I get the same spawning error you shown in your video. To neutralize spawn error you could wait by the door, if you get max train then circle around the table, but in case you dont then simply run out and hang left toward the stakeout.

Yeah I thought it had something to do with being in the labs, but from personal experiences it just completely screws up the way the teleporters work for the rest of the game when you get teleported by the Thief on DEFCON 5. As you see in the next round after the glitch took place, I was in the War Room and jumped through the teleporter as normal, but still just didn't work as it should. Last time it happened to me the 'damaging before using elevator' trick just stopped working, all of the zombies would spawn out of the windows.

So yeah, if you do happen to be on DEFCON 5 and the round ends unexpectedly before a Thief round, I'm also guessing hopping into the teleporter and PaP room before he arrives might help matters.