Character Customization in Black Ops 2: Zombies

Hi Guys and Girls, Something that's really been bugging me is customization in nazi zombies. Now first of all... I 100% disagree with the whole create a class sorta thing in zombies, but there have been strong rumors saying that CoD points will be implemented in zombies. If this is true, what could we possibly purchase with them? Here is Something I have been thinking about.

I think that in campaign and regular private match players will choose which traditional character(Dempsey,Richtofen,Etc.) they would like to play as. However in 4v4 Zombies and the supposed Wager match you should be able to play as a character that you get to fully customize yourself, with the CoD Points you earn from Campaign, Private match, Wager Match, and 4v4. Some accessory's may even be unlocked by maybe daily challenges?

Let me know what you think people! [brains] plz?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I quite like this idea for the multiplayer actually. People were suggesting a character selection for multiplayer, but we all know that we'd just see, say, five Nikolais in one game, which doesn't really work. This would provide a nice level of customization and an incentive to level up and unlock things without changing the core game too much. [brains] to you

A lot of people would be upset if they lost their Mustang and Sally, either that or many would choose to keep the M1911 unless they made it available in the box (which I'm sure people would find some reason to complain about too). I think this feature would be better implemented to the competitive game modes if they have a custom class type set up.

A lot of people would be upset if they lost their Mustang and Sally, either that or many would choose to keep the M1911 unless they made it available in the box (which I'm sure people would find some reason to complain about too). I think this feature would be better implemented to the competitive game modes if they have a custom class type set up.

I hear what you're saying with the competitive modes. Wouldn't it be cool if before you go into that epic 4 v 4 zombies battle you get to choose only one gun,NOTHING ELSE but one gun.(no perks , equipment , etc.) That is the gun you take the opposing team and zombies down with. As you level up through the zombies competitive ranks, similar to the spec ops ranks in MW3. You unlock new weapons and character accessories that you can purchase with your Zomb Points!!! lol. :lol:

idk but i kind of like the idea of a zombies rank up system...kind of shows skill and how much time us CoDz gamers have put into nazi zombies.

P.S. i don't wan't to give people the wrong idea, i'm still a big fan of classic zombies but nothing stays the same forever.... :|

This kinda fits in with the whole adding XP to zombies idea that's been floating around. I'd say leave it out of the "classic/original" zombie mode at least, because it would be unfair and uneven to give someone the option to start out with an upper hand, however this I could see working well with the 4v4 idea.

This kinda fits in with the whole adding XP to zombies idea that's been floating around. I'd say leave it out of the "classic/original" zombie mode at least, because it would be unfair and uneven to give someone the option to start out with an upper hand, however this I could see working well with the 4v4 idea.

I wouldn't mind them implementing the xp system into classic zombies mode. So long as I don't have to deal with points popping up in the middle of my screen, and instead they show me my xp gained at the end of the game when we all go down. Its not really unfair since you're still putting time into zombies, but the amount of xp gained probably would be a little lower since its not the same as a versus mode.