Possible zombies at E3

Since they have already shown the campaign demo, what do you think they'll show at E3? The fact that they are already pretty open about zombies, and the possible hints toward info coming "soon", I think it's within the realm of possibility that we may see some zombies at E3.

I know they've been pretty secret about zombies before, but now that they're not, and since the zombie section of the studio has been expanded and zombies is integrating into a multiplayer format, I think we just might see some zombies soon.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm aware of the audio clip, but I am unsure of it's authenticity. I realize James C. Burns is subscribing to people talking about it, but I'm still just not sure if it's real or fake. What I was kind of referring to was a while back when a Treyarch employee supposedly tweeted as a response to when zombie info would be released, he said "there are lots of exciting developments, and there will be info 'soon' "

Quantam, even if you're the one who posted it, thousands of followers on COD's twitter have seen it so, basically I'm saying that we should just try to get the message out to people. I saw it too, before you posted it and didn't post it for the simple fact that as soon as I saw it I felt like going to bed.

Thanks for not giving me credit. My thread=2 views

1=me

1=you

you = pretending you found it.

Sorry, but this isn't the attitude we should be constituting in any way, shape, or form.

You shouldn't act like that, even if someone DID steal your info, which they did not, since thousands of others have seen before you even posted it.

Now, if we could get back to the discussion...

Relevantly, I could see Activision/Treyarch making a zombie-related announcement, buit expect a full trailer around the 21st.

I very very very very highly doubt zombies will be shown, the next and last preview they are giving to the media is a preview of the strike force missions today on GTTV. Other than that, nothing.

Also, no one found that tweet, everyone got to see it, so stop claiming credit, thanks.

Also, that "leaked" audio has in no way been confirmed and I wouldn't expect a zombies reveal until the multiplayer has been revealed, I'd say keep your hopes up for the end of summer.

I'm sorry Quantum, I did not see your thread until now when I looked for it. I promise I did not steal it from there, I just saw a retweet from Reza Elghazi on twitter and posted it because I thought it was relevant.

Sorry about that it was very late and I wasn't thinking.

No problem, I understand. :)

I'm sorry Quantum, I did not see your thread until now when I looked for it. I promise I did not steal it from there, I just saw a retweet from Reza Elghazi on twitter and posted it because I thought it was relevant.

Sorry about that it was very late and I wasn't thinking.

No problem, I understand. :)

Ok, thank you