I'm Back!

Hi guys I'm Zombrex, I haven't been a very active or "well-known" member but I made 1 or 3 important posts and spoke and played with Arussianmonkey and Faust who are both well known here at CoDz. Now recently I have been getting back into Zombies and I needed to refresh my memory so I rememberd CoDz, and wow this website has changed alot! I like the new layout and everything it looks pretty epic! anyway I remembered I had a account on here so I logged in and read a few new threads and all and jogged my memory.

I'll be here for a while now since my exams have finished and it is the holidays now, so I have been thinking of making a few useful posts and threads about BO2 Zombies (carn't f*****g wait for zombies!) I'll also be doing a few eater egg runs with people from here and a few youtube videos.

I'll also be on the lookout for things what might have been missed out because now that we know half the story and moon has left us on a cliffhanger.

But yeah it feels great to be back, I won't be going anywhere soon! feel free to add me on skype: originalrexx or xbox: Lets Go RexX

Peace out CoDz! [brains]

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back, it's good to see another old user returning. I'm Ehjookayted, just one of the guys on CoDz now. I hope you really enjoy your stay, and if you want someone to catch you up on everything that's gone on in the time that you've been gone, add me on Skype if you want.

Glad to have you back! :D