Perk Bottle on Moon..

So guys, I've been trying for ages now to get that perk bottle, but I tried every single way that has been said.

The two only ways that are plausible are: The QED and the launch pads.

Every other rumor is false, like hacking max ammo or any other power-up.

I looked at the launch pads every time there is a power-up floating around it, and it never changed to a perk bottle at the last half-second. My last chance would be the QED, but again I never get the perk bottle. I throw it near a vending machine but I never get a perk bottle. I must be a very unlucky person, because I saw a photo that a guy made where he had 6 perks at once!! Can't quite remember

where he got those from.

So please if anyone here got the perk bottle, then please post here how you got it, how many times you tried and most importantly: You must prove it!

I thought it would be better if there was a post where everyone seeking for the bottle like me, would find every information necessary to get it.

I appreciate every help support and [brains] ! ( LoL it's my first topic and I'm already [brains] -whor*ng, sorry for that)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The perk bottle on Moon is just a myth, it doesn't appear anywhere. You can drop a red perk bottle from a QED but you can't hack it.

However, it IS true that you can get a certain perk for free if you throw a QED at it's machine.

Watch 1:45 in Tom's video:

• 2 weeks later...