New Introduction for an Old member

Whats up guys deadshock here!

I haven't been that active on the site as of late but with BO2 on the horizon I'll going to try to step up my game! I hope...

Anyway what you need to know about me:

Been part of CoDZ since the Verruckt back on WaW.

Tend to haunt the off topic section when things are slow or I'm bored but if you feel im not adding constructively feel free to call me out on it!

Been gaming since the N64 but played some SNES before that

I enjoy RPGs mostly and I find that zombies is the only shooter I can sink more than 2 hours into at a time

The Shin Megami Tensei Thread over in off topic is my pride and joy on the site and reached six pages between just me and my demon slaying buddy Blamco with no post boosting or spamming... check it out if your interested in JRPGs or the series in general! http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12759

Or if you want to laugh at two guys carrying a thread by themselves :lol:

I still totally prefer playing WaW zombies than BO... the guns and atmosphere are just better to me than in Black Ops where I feel it got TOO science-fictiony and lost the horror/survival aspect that drew it too me in the first place.

Anyway thats about it about me... I hope to be more active on the site and contribute to the CoDZ scene once again

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic