Edward Richtofen at your Service....

No, not really, but my PSN is xxRICHTOFENxx, in case anyone was wondering.

on with the intro:

My name's Erich (everyone i know irl calls me Axel or Richtofreak though), I'm 26, i'm a diehard Zombie gamer/Zombie movie lover/Anime freak/ etc. and I develop my own music using FLS9 Producer Edition on the computer and with my piano/keyboard. not that any of this information truly matters, i'm just looking for people to kill some of those filthy maggot-infested walking rotbags in black ops or W@W with me.

a Note, i DO host mods on W@W, but do not ask me to give out prestige or get you up on leaderboards, THAT, my friends, is CHEATING. when hosting, i always end the game when it gets boring, i never let it go to the game-over screen. unfairly gained high scores are not a thing i approve of. although i WILL play legit if anyone wants to.

P.S: i have an Xbox as well, but it's Currently RRoD, might be awhile before i can play with anyone on Live, but my primary PSN is xxRICHTOFENxx.

Edit: since my ps3's fucking dns shit is messing up right now and i can't log in, i figured i'd add a bit more to this...

i first joined the list of zombie freaks about six days after Call of duty 5 was released and i had beaten campaign on veteran, i noticed there was an extra playlist in co-op and i started it, i was confused at first, then i realized it was a zombie survival mode..... you could say i was so happy i died and went to hell, bringing back the fury of an mp-40 and a Thompson with me to reap the souls of the walking damned. then came map pack one, upon hearing it contained a new zombie map, i was excited. when i first started verruckt, again, i was confused to see i had spawned next to this odd machine with the word "revive" on it, i ended up having to go online and look up the functions of the perk machines because i was too busy killing to actually pay attention to it myself. well, anyways, when map pack two came out, and i started off as richtofen the first time on co-op, i was surprised, to say the least. being as i was born and raised in Germany, i was somewhat offended to be immediately placed in the position of playing as a nazi, but then the hilarious quotes came along and i became enticed, enticed to the point where i can't stop myself from doing impressions of the doctor even when i'm not playing as him. and THEN came Der riese, oh how happy i was to play with the bowie knife......

well anyways, when black ops came out and the maps were released, i went through all the same experiences, but after ascension was released, i became interested in the storyline and i had played through the maps again from the start get a better understanding of it. Now that i know the story, it seems somewhat boring to do the easter eggs though. and please, don't ever ask me to do ascension's easter egg....... it annoys the hell out of me. xD

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Welcome to the site! It's good to see new users around here. You mentioned that you are into the story, which is great because I am too! Here at CoDz, we have Gameplay, Story, and even a place for users to make up their own stories and post them for others to see!

For newer story members, this is the place to go: http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=66

For experienced members making theories: http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=67

For a theory so grand and legit, here is the place: http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=68

For gameplay, this is the main hub: http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=83

If you have your own fictional story you'd like to share, here is the place for you: http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=14

Again, welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Nice to meet you - I too was completely confused everytime I played a new zombies map, and was especially confused by perks, to the point that I ignored Jugg and always bought Double Tap for some reason. Not my best moments those!

But anyway, if you need a hand with anything, feel free to ask anyone on the site.

See you around, and hope that your Xbox decides to work, then we can play a game of zombies :P