Help on Verrukt

Hi, I'm Jay, looking for some advice on the map Verruckt.

Been playing a bit of verruckt lately after introduced by way. Playing co-op online there are maybe 500 players with most of them in the teens, myself included. I have played other maps and have basic skills to round 30 but having a hard time with this map with randoms.

The ideal strategy is to lap the map Superhand style, but every randoms I have played with either want to camp by STG with power door closed, or camp in Thompson room. If I camp away from them and they go down I run into their zombie train. I go double tap I run into them by the stairs, if I go **** please report this topic, post **** route I run into them. Because the two camping spots are half map away they seem to come both sides. If I sit and wait for the full train I do not have chopper's moves to train them in the small spot. How do I counter? I run the Thompson circle by the box no problem and STG somewhat intense but not too bad until randoms go down. I looked but did not see any Superhand guide or Tom videos.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly - play with people you know, this map isn't suited to high-round runs with randoms because everyone has a different preffered strategy. If anything, the map may be easier to do on solo once you get used to dealing with the spawns etc, simply because you have a clear idea of what you want to do and you know roughly where all the zombies will be.

One strategy I have for playing with randoms or having fun with friends is camp by Double Tap with STG door closed so they only come from the stairs and the balcony window - can work quite well, epsecially with Mule Kick, having HKs, RPKs, Galils, AUGs etc and then MP40 as the Mule Kick gun for cheap ammo. It also pwns with Double Tap.

This is one map that I never play with randoms :evil: . There is no PHD flopper, No Pap, which means you have to rely on box. Bad idea. With friends this map is a breeze. Easy just restart until you spawn on the other side of Double tap which is by Quick revive or Thompson. Make enough points to get power and Jugg and camp by double tap after ten. Get monkeys ray gun and freeze. Mule kick is a must. Skip revive. Check out Relaxing end's Mule kick Challenge. This is ideal for 2-3 players till Round 30+ and above based on skill.