Interesting Read...

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As someone pointed out in the comments of that article, it's not West and Zampella that have control over it, it's the current Infinty Ward that does, not Respawn. So I doubt this will turn into a real isssue, as I'm sure this was already worked out with Activision anyways or else they wouldn't have even let them announce it.

Also how does this exactly relate to zombies?

Problem is game is already complete. If anything itis Infinity Ward's fault for not bringing this up and disputing it to the court at least a year ago wouldv' been fair warning to change the concept of black ops 2, but bringing it up now is a big mistake and i know activision will buy out infinity ward or bribe them or better settle so black ops 2 isnt scrapped.

I mean they'll have to pay them. I did wonder why I didn't see any IW tweets about the trailer after it released. Normally they'll give props and stuff. I know Treyarch gave props to IW on their game release and trailer. We'll see. I think they'll have to pay a lot of money though.