Call of Duty Nazi Zombies 3

Black Ops 2, eh. New campaign in the future and cold war era with robots and an all new campaign experience and no doubt an extremely expanded multiplayer. But who cares about that, it's all about the zombies baby. Black Ops 2? More like Zombies 3 and I can't wait to see what's in store for us, the future setting is going to be a great addition to zombies. New weapons, plus old ones no doubt from the cold war segments of the game.(and with hope some WWII ones) They said new game modes to add to the excitement. I hope that they take some notes from their own pages from the hand-helds. I'm talking character selection and difficulties, easy normal and hard. Personally I don't really care for the lore and story of zombies, but they said that it's a new world, which means a new fiction. I can smell the rage already, but get reasonable people. THEY BLEW UP THE EARTH. Not much you can do after that, unless you want every map to be orange, on fire, with space as your sky. It would suck, so I think it's for the best that we get a new start. All this means is that they have made a story just as interesting as Group 935, so don't be angry. Rejoice! But I am going to miss my drunk soviet, farewell Nikolai. What do you guys think? After Moon this site became deader than the zombies it's about, but with Zombies 3 I'm glad that this place is going to be so lively again.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, but they're probably still going to use the new weapons.

Secondly, True but if you pre-order CoDZ3 then you get a poster that has some chick (who is clearly not Sarah Michelle Geller) holding a zombie head. But hopefully they do keep the old guys too.

Lastly, http://www.g4tv.com/games/xbox-360/6598 ... e-package/

"there’s a new world that we’re creating just for zombies players"

First of all, but they're probably still going to use the new weapons.

Secondly, True but if you pre-order CoDZ3 then you get a poster that has some chick (who is clearly not Sarah Michelle Geller) holding a zombie head. But hopefully they do keep the old guys too.

Lastly, http://www.g4tv.com/games/xbox-360/6598 ... e-package/

"there’s a new world that we’re creating just for zombies players"

When they said new world i interpreted it as a new world in the game itself, not the storyline. Like more in depth leaderboards, Vs. modes maybe, customization of the game modes etc etc