Moon: Locking the Astronaut in Tunnel 6 or 11

Superhands

Little trick here, using the Excavator and a door to lock the Astronaut in Tunnel 6 to get rid of him for the rest of the game. Useful if you're using my Recieving Bay strategy or running the Biodome. You can also do this with Tunnel 11 so you can run Tunnel 6 if you so wish.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems very useful if you are going to use the Receiving Bay solo or Tunnel 11 co op. The only problem is in co op you will loss the ability of doing the EE but I think no astronaut is better an 8 perks. So thanks SuperHands I may use this some day. :D

Yeah 5 this wouldn't work for an EE game of course, mainly for solo using either the Biodome or Recieving Bay.

Tom, you're right in a way, depends how early in the game Pi breaches. With that second door in 6 closed like I had at the start of the video, if you sit at the bottom of the stairs the zombies only come from your front. So easy to knife them as they come in the rounds below 10, if you had a Ray Gun you could camp there quite safely before round 20. All depends on how close you have the astro at the time, I was keeping him in the lower labs until Pi breached at this point which obviously wouldn't work so well later on. So yeah, can be a little tricky to set up but the reward is worth it ;)