Beginning of Next Game.....

well after all this we cant ignore that the next game is related to the moon especially after krazycookies found those great evidence :

Tacitus is a lunar impact crater located to the northwest of the crater Catharina, at the northern extension of the Rupes Altai ridge line. Directly west is the crater Almanon, and to the northeast is Cyrillus. To the southeast of Tacitus is a long chain of craters named the Catena Abulfeda. This chain runs to the northwest from the eastern edge of the Rupes Altai, continuing for over 200 kilometers

so i guess this is what'll happen ...... 1st we start at moon with electricity off cuz of richtofen's outragous control over the zombies (which by the passing of time cause damage to the station ) and we have to turn it on and find our way out . how is that? unfortunately i cant guess more than an average player and say either teleport to earth or teleport back in time (Screw Time Loops!) or to the other side of the moon or to some alien teleporter which is the original source of 115 and came to claim it back xD (thats going too far , i know lol) and they may put something far of our current imagination xD (after all they're treyarch ) . oh and last thing but a bit off topic ... the co-ordinates that smh found from the new code may be containing answers to questions we ask before "BO2Mania" like : location of SNN and stuff why i say this because the co-ordinates are in asia.

thats all so i know u have lots of ideas like or probably much much ..much.. better than mine xD so ill let u start the discussion now :) .

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! Welcome to the site seven2heven! I hope you have fun and learn many new things while your on CoDz!!! As for the post, its not a bad theory and I'll get you stared by giving you [brains]

Delete his post you know you want to...like you deleted every single thing i posted >:[

why do they delete posts in the first place? and thnx for the brainz nightmare :)

Hello! Welcome to the site seven2heven! I hope you have fun and learn many new things while your on CoDz!!! As for the post, its not a bad theory and I'll get you stared by giving you [brains]

Delete his post you know you want to...like you deleted every single thing i posted >:[

why do they delete posts in the first place? and thnx for the brainz nightmare :)

Only spam threads, re-posts, threads againts CoC, leaked information and threads that just don't mean anything will get deleted/locked.

This thread is fine.

I hate to burst everyone's bubble, but the intel on the reveal site does not nessicarily answer questions about Zombies. The intel is giving the info about the game's Campaign (Tacitus) and Multiplayer (Quadrotor), nothing more at this point. That doesn't mean that the info won't have anything to do with zombies at all, it just means that until Treyarch comes right out and tells us something definite about Zombies mode (and I think we all know that's not going to happen) we will know next-to-nothing about where Zombies is going.

Not being mean, just fact.

I hate to burst everyone's bubble, but the intel on the reveal site does not nessicarily answer questions about Zombies. The intel is giving the info about the game's Campaign (Tacitus) and Multiplayer (Quadrotor), nothing more at this point. That doesn't mean that the info won't have anything to do with zombies at all, it just means that until Treyarch comes right out and tells us something definite about Zombies mode (and I think we all know that's not going to happen) we will know next-to-nothing about where Zombies is going.

Not being mean, just fact.

ur probably right but since the callofduty zombies devs read this forum we might as well do some influence in them and change something but again ur probably right we just found some evidence which none of us can call as solid evidence or solid finds .