Zombie Map w/ EE and Killstreaks? MUST READ

I have said this multiple times, along with inspiration from ZotD. My map idea is this:

Backstory: The Original Crew has teleported back in time, thus meaning that the FIVE crew weren't killed. The Crew travels to Chicago/NYC, in search of means of communication with other survivors. Meanwhile, the Five crew are fighting towards Chicago/NYC. Both crews then arrive in Chicago/NYC, unknown to eachother.

Map: NYC or Chicago, with multiple radio towers.

Zombies: Construction worker zombies, civillian zombies.

Wonder Weapon: (Insert Name?) Type: Assault Rifle Effect: Has twenty round mag, shoots individual Zap Gun rounds, and when Left on the D-PAD is pushed, a napalm-grenade launcher is used.

Easter Egg: The Five Crew arrive to find Chicago war-torn and littered with government vehicles and equipment (when the government tried to stop an urban outbreak). There are three radio towers in good condition with one problem: they are missing certain parts. The crew find the parts, and once the radio towers are fixed, they try to communicate with other survivors. The Original crew responds, saying that they have access to multiple military vehicles.

EE Reward: You can now find purchaseable handheld radios (similar to the ones in BO multiplayer used to call in killstreaks) scattered across the map. One radio has a purchaseable Cobra, (controlled by Nikolai) who strafes the map twice, killing about 20 zombies. This costs 4000 each strafe, and can be bought 3 times. The 2nd radio lets you call in mortar strikes, (operated by Dempsey, who is perched on a rooftop with a mortar) which kill according to accuracy. Each strike contains six shells, costs 4500, and can be bought 5 times. The 3rd radio activates an airstrike (controlled by Takeo, which is similar to a precision airstrike, but its a one plane strike that flies around 3 times) and costs 6000, with high damage, and can be bought 2 times. And lastly, Samantha's radio. This radio can be activated at round 30, and lets you switch into the roles of the Original Crew, who are in a different part of the city.

Feel free to edit, AND PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds too CoD multiplayerish to me. I just don't know that having kill streaks in zombies. Just doesn't sound right to me. I don't want to have zombies turn into CoD multiplayer.

But easter egg idea is great, I like the idea. It would be nice if it came to zombies in upcoming game. ;)