Some interesting finds in the Pentagon...

minator177

While snooping around the labs in Five today 8-) i came across some interesting stuff. We all know that the winters howl can be found sitting on the desk in the room to the left of the elevator to the labs, also theres a thundergun in the shelf next to it, and theres a death machine on top of the shelf next to the box. But i came across some stuff that maybe has gone unnoticed untill now (hopefully).

If you look out the only window in this room(sorry for bad picture quality)

you can see what im pretty sure is the sexy beast gun from call of the dead :twisted:, the scavenger!! also i found another one of these next to the thundergun on the shelf. The last thing i found was next to the winters howl on the desk: they are a few small white stick things that look like the are from the hacking device. But i could be wrong, so i need people to confirm these findings please! go check it out yourself and tell me what you think..

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic