NEW(?) Glitch, unlimited claymores

So I was playing Kino and I had bought claymores and stored them already for few rounds towards the theater seats so they don't explode.

There was total of 3 players I teleported with the another guy because the third one didn't want to tele with us.

When we went to the projector room he went down. Next thing I noticed the guy who went down was at the floor of the projector room so I revived him. He disappeared and I put my RPK to the Pack-a-Punch Machine.

Then he wen't down again, next to the mainframe and he got Max ammo while we were up. I'm not sure if I had already taken my PaP RPK from the machine. So we teleported right away (no trip to any room) next to him at the mainframe and the other guy tried to revive him put the room was filled with zombies so he went down too.

I managed to get up to the stairs and started running to the portrait room. So I remembered that he got max ammo so I would have two claymores. I started to laying them down and I notice that there is no number next to the claymore icon which shows how many you have them. So I started to spam the claymores all over the place.

At this point the guys who went down and now were watching me started to accuse me for ammo hack which I didn't have and I wasn't even the host.

So because of that the first guy left and after him the host left and lobby closed.

Has this happened to you? Sorry that I didn't had time to snap a picture.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I was playing Kino and I had bought claymores and stored them already for few rounds towards the theater seats so they don't explode.

There was total of 3 players I teleported with the another guy because the third one didn't want to tele with us.

When we went to the projector room he went down. Next thing I noticed the guy who went down was at the floor of the projector room so I revived him. He disappeared and I put my RPK to the Pack-a-Punch Machine.

Then he wen't down again, next to the mainframe and he got Max ammo while we were up. I'm not sure if I had already taken my PaP RPK from the machine. So we teleported right away (no trip to any room) next to him at the mainframe and the other guy tried to revive him put the room was filled with zombies so he went down too.

I managed to get up to the stairs and started running to the portrait room. So I remembered that he got max ammo so I would have two claymores. I started to laying them down and I notice that there is no number next to the claymore icon which shows how many you have them. So I started to spam the claymores all over the place.

At this point the guys who went down and now were watching me started to accuse me for ammo hack which I didn't have and I wasn't even the host.

So because of that the first guy left and after him the host left and lobby closed.

Has this happened to you? Sorry that I didn't had time to snap a picture.

It's happened to me with something else, not claymores. I had this happen to me with Ballistic Knives though......

huh.

I have no idea what could cause it.

Was there any lag? Usually it's associated with glitches like these.

A bit odd that he wasn't in with you when you teleported, yet he still managed to get up to the PaP room. And than he disappeared before the timer had run out. Maybe he was the one hacking?

Maybe very slightly but not enough to affect so seriously to the game.