[iPod] "Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies" Ascension release?

Hi there!

I love the game "Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies"! And I can't wait for the Ascension map! I have Black Ops on Wii, so it only has one map on it, and I kinda get bored of it... :|

Does anyone know the rough time for the release of the map Ascension? It has been added to Game Center already: there is Ascension related achievements in Game Center also there is an Ascension ranking in Game Center.

Thanks!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I have no idea now. The leaderboards and achievements have been up for over a month now and still nothing.

I originally thought it would come out Feb 2nd, as it would be the 1 year anniversary of it. Didn't come. So than I thought okay, maybe March 2nd/3rd, the time it came out on PS3? Still nothing.

All I'm gonna say is soon. Because I've gotten my hopes it would come out on those days but it never did.

I'm hoping within the next week.

If you compare with the old app. It was released in November and verruckt turned up in February so that's roughly 4 months.

Boz zombies was released a month later so I'm thinking Middle to late March will be when in comes out.

If it takes to april however, I'll be really annoyed.

Hi there!

I love the game "Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies"! And I can't wait for the Ascension map! I have Black Ops on Wii, so it only has one map on it, and I kinda get bored of it... :|

Does anyone know the rough time for the release of the map Ascension? It has been added to Game Center already: there is Ascension related achievements in Game Center also there is an Ascension ranking in Game Center.

Thanks!

i have it for Wii too

we should so play together