Holy flogger 63 dollars?? is it worth it?

So I planned on getting MW3 tonight but Gamestop says its 55 dollars used and 63 dollars new. Is it worth this money? I have only about 200 bucks to spare, but I have to continue the epic storyline (just finished MW2 campagin and I wanna beat the shit outta Makorov) and I hear good things about the survival mode but I hear it didn't live up to expetations(bad spelling i think). Is it worth buying? btw if your gonna post something story related use spoilers and click preview to make sure they WORK.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you can return a game within 14 days, I'm not certain you CAN always go check.

same recently for long range maps ive used mk14 and short range pp90m1..both with rapid fire ;)

Good picks. I like the mk14 and the P90 with ACOG.

In about a week in a half I have:

compleated the campagin..... ON VETERAN

Boosted to level 50 on special ops.

and gotten 40 out of 50 achivments including finding ALL intel.

Question. How does one get 5 kills with one grenade for "Strike!" (I'm an achivment hunter)

You can boost on Spec ops? O_o

For that trophy I played "Bag and Drag" and when you are first able to use the Air Striikes (when someone says, "It looks like Manhatten down there!) Instead of using the Air Strike, I threw a couple of 'nades.

Good idea. Trying it today. And btw, It looked like Moscow down there, not Manhatten :lol:

Yeah you can boost on special ops. Its super easy because you get 100xp for an easy NPC kill and multiple kills get you a kill streak up to like 10. As you level up you unlock new gear for survival and more ops though all levels are really unlocked by about 25 or something.