New astro glitch! Please fix.

joshs1982

I have been playing moon alot lately and have noticed if you throw a gursh device to close to an astro it will suck him to it and make him run super fast in reverse for who ever is closest. When he hits you it doesn't just take a perk it kills you instantly. Also the kino leaderboard still don't update. Please fix these issues trearch. I spend to much time playing this game for crap like this to start happening. Runnig backward astro what the heck is that.

Has anyone else had this prob?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the astro + gersch glitch has been one that has infuriated players since the map's release. There was some rumour going around that this will only ever happen if you kill one of them and is replaced by another, but I've personally found this to be rubbish - in solo games I've never even shot a single bullet or knifed it, yet the glitch still happens, same in 2 player games with Tom.

I've found a way to make him stand still, and this is to use one of the launch pads, launch around a bit and he'll get confused and do the other glitch in which he stands still and fist-pumps. He'll stay like this until you use the launchers, hit him or come into contact with him, then he'll go back into the other glitch. Now it's a little unsporting to keep him in the fist-pump glitch as he's effectively disabled, but maybe it's fair to get him into this glitch so he can stand still just while you kill him to counteract the other glitch.

As for glitches being patched... the developers are well into the production of the next game now, so there will be no further Black Ops patches unfortunately.

Yeah the astro + gersch glitch has been one that has infuriated players since the map's release. There was some rumour going around that this will only ever happen if you kill one of them and is replaced by another, but I've personally found this to be rubbish - in solo games I've never even shot a single bullet or knifed it, yet the glitch still happens, same in 2 player games with Tom.

I've found a way to make him stand still, and this is to use one of the launch pads, launch around a bit and he'll get confused and do the other glitch in which he stands still and fist-pumps. He'll stay like this until you use the launchers, hit him or come into contact with him, then he'll go back into the other glitch. Now it's a little unsporting to keep him in the fist-pump glitch as he's effectively disabled, but maybe it's fair to get him into this glitch so he can stand still just while you kill him to counteract the other glitch.

As for glitches being patched... the developers are well into the production of the next game now, so there will be no further Black Ops patches unfortunately.

I was kind of thinking that the fist pump glitch might have something to do with this because it seems to happen more when he is fist pumping to me. Sorry I thought the fist pump was the only known astro glitch. I had know idea the running backward glitch had been brought to attention.

I didnt think it is a bug but intentional to make it more difficult ie you have to waste ammo etc

I dont know anything about coding but astro has to turn 180 then follow the ai path at an increased speed

I thought it was just another point to physics like when you hack the guns and they turn upsidedown like reverse polarity

The fist pumping also seems to polished to be stuck in an animation seq glitch but i may be wrong as i tend to overthink when it comes to zombies

I find it best for someone to keep astro with them circling around and shooting astro and gathered zombies with same ammo that way you can use the explosion to kill the zombies and keep astro from causing any anarchy and you dont use any extra ammo plus the explosion can kill a lot of zombies