Well Hello There!

Charun310

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mule kick Is only on moon officially.

You must be on Xbox Live (or PSN or whatever) for it to appear on other maps.

Anyway, I am Tankeo! lord of the flies! We have strategy, tips, community, and a handy guide I'm sure MegaAfroMan will show you later.

These are turbulent times (ehh :| ) regarding teams on the site, but the teammate finder section is still open.

Always a pleasure to see a new face! And I hope to see you around!

[tab][/tab]Hello, and welcome comrade! I am MegaAfroMan, and I would like to be your waiter this evening. I only have a few things on my menu and they are all complementary! First I would like to start you off with a link to my CoDz User's Manual! Just click the red text in my signature below and you shall be whisked away to a magical guide that can help make navigating this fantastic forum a breeze! Then for the main course I shall show you that CoDz has many things here for you, be it strategy guides, teammates, theories on the story, or just some cool people to talk to. We have it all right here. Finally for dessert I will give you the advice, of saying that if you have any questions at all, just ask. Ask me, ask Tankeo, ask anyone and they will probably help you. If they don't, just try someone else. Picking on people will colorful names usually is better than not, but we have some great members who have normal colored names too! So enjoy your time here at CoDz, and until then, happy slaying!

Greetings my child. Um Disciple. Erm.......uh COMRADE!

Welcome to CoDZ, the mighty zombie plotting fortress on the internet. We cover everything here, whether it be gun stats (MegaAfro workin on dat)

or zombie spawns,

to the most random things like what time it is and whether you should go to sleep after spending 983298 striaght hours on this forum :shock:

WELCOME!