Moon: A good start made easy

Superhands

So this is basically just a modified version of my 90 Second PaP strategy, buying Juggernog and saving up points rather than saving 5000 for a PaP. You'll be buying Juggernog very early on when things are easiest, so this strategy becomes significantly easier than going for a PaP.

74SpZZCcQTE

To start with, you'll want to make at least 1670 points (9 kills or more) before the 1st siren.

As soon as you hear the 1st siren, haul ass to the teleporter pad.

You'll get a few loose zombies coming to the teleporter pad first - duse about 8 chest shots and a knife to kill them.

No more than 10 seconds after the first siren, cook and throw a grenade on the telepad.

Finish shoot-knifing until the 2nd siren. You should be able to buy Juggernog by this point.

Let the 2nd siren pass you by as you carry on using all of your ammo.

At the 3rd siren you'll want to start cooking your first grenade. You'll need to aim the throw so that all crawlers from the grenade are positioned at the top of the stairs. Bouncing the grenade off of one of the front walls next to the stairs ('back-fragging') is a great way to do this.

Knife any remaining walkers and crawlers. You might get the odd couple of 2-knife kills but they will mostly require a single knife. As you're on the teleporter pad, any new zombies spawning in will take some time getting to you, so you'll easily have time to knife all of the crawlers and make lots of extra points.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing that I'd like to recommend is that it's much more efficient to use 4 shots to the neck/head area plus one knife. It takes that snap to head practice, but overall, it's a really great way to maximize your bullets for points.

Great guide, though. I can't believe no one's posted on this.

You have great strategies and you always execute them effectvely. I tried your method on the telepad many many times but cannot effectively get the grenade to go as smooth as you did, or knife as cleanly and quickly as you did. You always make it look so easy but noobs like myself simply cannot duplicate the results.