Hey everyone!

DarkWind

DarkWind here! Just a quick hello to everyone! Been into zombies now for well over a year and still I seem to find something new to try out, new ways of playing etc. Not gonna pretend I'm brilliant! I've been lurking around here for quite a while now but finally decided to make an account.

Anyone wants to add on PSN its DarkWind_935, just let me know your from here!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a pleasant surprise! I get to see my own manual being recommended by other users :D Sweet.

Anyhow, hello there! Welcome to CoDz! I would like to re-present you with your users manual! Just click the red text in my signature and you will be wisked away to a magical thread full of top quality information on the forum, and many other things that will help make your time here as enjoyable as possible! Whatever you are looking for we probably have it here at CoDz. Enjoy your stay and feel free to message me with any questions! Until then, happy slaying!