Where is Area 51?

TheSlushTurtle

Ok guys so when you do the moon easter egg the 3 rockets hit and earth and cause a big explosion right?

ok so if you are in the biodome you can see the earth and it looks like theres red stuff on it an around it but when you teleport from the moon to area 51 in area 51 you can see the same image in the sky?

Does this mean that area 51 is not on earth?

Could it be on a different planet? or maybe it was broken off from earth when the rockets hit?

what do you guys think

EDIT GOT VIDEO :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkNk0yzS ... er&list=UL

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it just doesn't make sense to me if it wasn't on Earth, because it is obvious the nukes hit there. tHey sky is red, and looks scorched. and when you teleport to Area 51 when the nukes hit you actually like get blinded by the explosion for a moment, but the sky doesn't change until you go and come back.

So my bet is it's just a graphics error.

• Administrators

You don't get blinded by the rockets, nothing happens at all on Earth. But you are right when you say that it doesn't change the sky until you go back to Moon and then back to Earth.

Well, I didn't mean it literally. There's like the huge blast of light like when you get EMPd in multiplayer on MW3.

Hmm, weird, I didn't notice anything when I did it. Regardless, not a big deal. I agree that it is a graphical error, the only other thing I'd consider is HammerFace's Counter Earth Theory.

You don't get blinded by the rockets, nothing happens at all on Earth. But you are right when you say that it doesn't change the sky until you go back to Moon and then back to Earth.

Well, I didn't mean it literally. There's like the huge blast of light like when you get EMPd in multiplayer on MW3.

Hmm, weird, I didn't notice anything when I did it. Regardless, not a big deal. I agree that it is a graphical error, the only other thing I'd consider is HammerFace's Counter Earth Theory.

Oh, in the video I saw the guys got like EMPd by the nukes.

I agree, I am doubtful but it is the only reasonable explanation besides the consensus that it's a graphics error.