Leaderboard Cheaters.

Ok, who else has noticed this, with randoms usually.

9 times out of 10, when I find a player that has a high leaderboard score, they will gloat and brag about how superior they are, to the point of arrogance. But then the game starts to get going. Round 10-15 the downs begin, and they just get soooooo mad about it, yelling and screaming about it until you just dont want to play with them anymore. I was brought up to live by (but not only) a simply phylosophy: "Talk is Cheap." I try not to be rude about it, and I dont call them on this until I see exactly how good they really do, but its almost laughable. The arrogant attitude just makes them out to be fools when it suddenly changes to a random rage for getting down.

Now to my point: I am starting to think that a lot of these people may have just cheated to get their high leaderboard scores. Brag about it, not expecting to find a GOOD random (Me). And freak out when they are the first to fall, because they arent expecting it.

Now after saying all that, I really hope I dont sound "braggy" with this, but I have really only found 2 players in my Zombie career that have done better than me in a game. (I didnt want to say "Better" because just for having more downs, less kills, less revives, and less headshots doesnt necessarily make someone inferior) and one of them is a friend that I play zombies with all the time. And it seems like the ones that DO brag about high scores end up being the worst possible team-mates.

Although, maybe its me. But I dont really see how. I always revive, only occasionally go down (And recover from it very well, without anger) and stay out of my teammates way whenever requested, and stay beside them whenever requested. Perhaps these people are having an "off" day, but still, the arrogance and jerkyness is uncalled for on any day.

Lately when I play with randoms with high scores, or any random that brags about how great they are, I tell them that Talk is cheap, and they should SHOW me how good they are, if they really are. I try not to say anything about my scores or skill before a game, until someone sees me doing good, or asks me how I am getting so many kills or something.

How often does this happen to any of you in random games? It seems to be happening a LOT lately (But I dont play random games often, so it may just be my luck)

Side Note: TALK IS CHEAP! If you feel the same way about my "bragging" as I was just complaining about, I am willing to play a game with anyone (With XBox) to show that I am not trying to brag. This side note is just an extra precaution to avoid Flame.

( I need to work on my topic titles X_X. Anyone else think I complain too much here? Little things like this just make me angry sometimes)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like there are alot of glitchers out there these days. What do you consider a high round though? I have been to 92 on ascension and got into a random lobby with some guy had had 32 and he was calling me a glitcher. I just asked him why he thinkis that and he said because at my 32 it was taking two thundergun shots to kill them so theres no way you can kill them with that at that high of a round. Anyways my point is I normally have people that have been tothe mid 30s thinking they are just too good for the game and the poeple that get 50+ normally just want to play a quick for fun game anyways.