black ops 2 in 1978? Woman reading numbers revealed

DEFCON 1

Read Shoreyo's post Down below to find the Woman Reading number's revealed.

Date November 19, 1977

Mr.Weaver --

Your sister Olga survived Stalin's purge, but died in childbirth on November 10, 1955. She had a daughter named Kristina who lives today in Moscow.

I thought you should know.

-- X --

June 19, 1978

Mr. Hudson --

Do not trust D.King. He reports to Richard Kain. Kain has his eye on you. Be wary.

-- X --

June 30, 1978

Mr.Mason --

Clarke was intending to hide in Johannesburg (South Africa?). He has a brother there. It's a good place to start.

-- X --

July 4, 1978

Mr. Mason --

Woods is alive and remains the sole remaining American guest at the Hanoi Hilton.

Thought you should know.

-- X --

Notice How all the messages are sent in 1977-1978, and these are only messages from "X" there are plenty more messages in this general time period. I don't think Treyarch would put these character's like D. King or Richard Kain on the terminal without it having some significance. I have a feeling we'll find out more about these character's in Black Ops 2. Discuss

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is lots of info it Blops that has little to do with Dragovich or The story. My theory is, both Woods and Kravchenko survived the grenades (guess not proof) and mission one is rescue of woods while, Lev takes over after Dragovich is dead.

It could continue the nova 6 story.

As for X, he seems too important to be ignored and he contacts all the main guys.

Yeah I made a post about this same thing when the game first came out, Simmilar to John Trent, we believe either one of them or both is Reznov, as they both know a lot about the characters, but the evidence suggets John Trent is Reznov, not X, with his simmilar quotes;

(in a message to JFK)

Victory cannot be achieved without sacrifice

(to Hudson)

You don't know me but I know Mason, everything will change on Friday (when JFK dies)

Tell Mason that this time it's freedom for both of us.

"Step eight Reznov, Freedom"

"For you Mason, not for me"

FOR BOTH OF US

(this is titled, "A single step", a reference to the steps to escape Vorkuta which Mason continously references.)

But who is X? I think I know.

For X I have a suspicion it could be this woman:

Her name is Evelyn Cross. She is mentioned by Trent in a message to Hudson:

Her name is Evelyn Cross...When the time comes you'll know what to do

She also sent a letter to John F. Kennedy on June 26, 1963 telling about his 'last chance'. Trent also sent a letter to JFK about this.

In her letter she says that 'their people are everywhere'. Just like Trent does to Hudson:

This was by the hand of Dragovich, this is just the beginning, they are everywhere

I.e. she is a Makarov style character, a lieutenant out for revenge and power.

The file berlin.pic gives a photo of woman under hypnotises (found in C.I.A. computer under jfkennedy account).

The photo I showed above is sent to Hudson attached to the message about her.

However I believe she is Russian, seeing as how she knew like Reznov that Mason would kill JFK, and while she warns JFK to stop or else, Trent tells JFK to keep going (victory cannot be achieved.. etc). Trent also tells Hudson about her, so that enforces the idea she is a Russian.

This means that she can't be X, unless she is an undercover agent, as X uses the CIA database and has a login,it could of course be hacked but I don't think so.

The next part of the idea enforces this. She subtly puts the idea in Hudson's, Mason's and Weaver's mind to go on the run, She tells Weaver (1977) that his sister Olga survived the Stalin's Great Purge, but died during childbirth in 10/11/1955. Her daughter, Kristina, now lived in Moscow. (She is an undercover CIA agent who is working as a GRU, this is witheld as if she is Russian she would not know of her American ties and would expect her to aid her), Mason is told about Frank Woods being alive and as the solo occupant in the "Hanoi Hilton", that Clarke had the intent to hide out at his brother's place in Johannesburg after he escaped from Dragovich's Ural mountain compound. This was mentioned in Clarke's journal and that was material marked "Top Secret" by the CIA. This is why Mason, Hudson and Weaver took a trip to South Africa, possibly to this hide out. And Hudson was warned that he was watched by the CIA, explaining how Hudson knows about Operation Charbodys as he would make sure he knew what they were going to do to him.

And who is the woman reading the messages at the beginning of the campaign? Same black hair... please edit your title to include; "Woman reading numbers revealed" :D it will save me from making annother post on it.

Finally the last part of the Maverick Code "He is not who he says he is" could mean that John Trent is simply an alias, implying that he is in fact Reznov. This means that X must be someone else.

Some may say; what about the second message where Trent says one of the two escaping Vorkuta died? Well, either Mason is refered to be the one who 'died', his mind destroyed and replaced by a subliminal messages. Or Reznov wanted to make Hudson think that Mason's jail mate during Vorkuta escape died as if he knew that he was still alive he'd hunt him down.

Try cutting it down enough so you can say + other things, and you had a good post, I wouldn't have thought it up if I hadn't read your post :D [brains] for you.

ok I'll try and btw when you type in CAT CROSS.PIC into the terminal and press enter you can see cross's face. If I remember correctly you can't see her face at the beginning of the campaign.