Shi no numa Master zombie guide.

selectyeti89

I am writing this Shi no numa guide for ehjookayted's Master zombie guide. I will cover everything about this map so you will be able to survive longer in it. I will cover, camping spots, running spots, what weapons you should use, and strategies.

With two players

Rounds 1-4

Stay in the spawn room for the first rour rounds making sure to shoot a fewtimes then knife for the kill. On round five leave through the gate, NEVER through the debris on the stairs. You will need to keep this closed for later rounds. By now you should have 4,000 or more points. Hit the box once and buy a thompson.

Rounds 5-10+

You should have dogs on round 5, they are easy and you should be fine on them if you watch your back. After dogs you need to rack up alot of points and start opening doors, first buy the fishing hut, then the storage, then the doctors quarters. If you still dont have juggernog in any of these rooms open up the comm room and buy jugg. If you get it in a different room buy it and camp near the entrance of the comm room with the door and stairs closed until about round 10.

rounds 11-25

You should buy all the perks now except mule kick, I will go on more about this later. Also hit the box a few times to try for a ray gun, wunderwaffe, or monkey bombs. Stay away from lmgs and explosives on this map. The real strategy part starts now, one person will run the comm room and one person will run near the flogger in the fishing hut. Just use the thompson in the fishing hut and the stg in the comm room for now.

Rounds 26-50

Now you should have alot of points saved up, and be able to go waste some on the box to make sure you get monkeys, and a wunderwaffe. Whoever is host(unless you have great connection) should run the flogger because its easier for whoever has best connection to run here. The other person who is in the comm room will be reccomended to have the wunderwaffe because there trap recharges slowly and they can use the wunderwaffe while its recharging, the one at the flogger will use the flogger which recharges faster than the other electric traps.

Rounds 50-99

This is the difficult part, The guy in the comm room will run about one full lap around the comm room then sprint as fast as he can to the storage room. If the one at the flogger is white then all the zombies will go to him and he will have the max spawn, he will now turn on the flogger and the one in the comm room will sprint back to the comm room and run there until the trap recharges. or you can make it more dangerous but a bit faster and after the flogger turns of, comm room guy can turn on the electric trap and the fishing hut guy will turn his trap on and thats one extra spawn dead and you never run around waiting for traps to recharge. Another tip is, this will take around 12 hours to get to 70, and much more past that because it starts to take 35 minute a round at about 70.

Thats really all I can help with, the rest is up to you and your skill level. I have been to 57, 78 which was the world record but one person beat it, and 64 trying to take back my #1 spot but I got to tired and we just suicided. Hope this will help you get farther on shi no numa.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brains to you. I usually am the person chilling at flogger. But thats at lower 30's. I have never been past that in that map neither have I tried but I will use this guide as a resource. A sketch of how you train by flogger and other locations for this map could be useful. Thanks.

[brains]