Tom's Conga Lines in Shi No Numa

Tom852

Hi

A little tutorial how to run in circles in Shi No Numa. Have fun.

The map basically offers a ton of possible circles to run. I was not sure how to realize this video for a long time.

Well, I decided to show the 3 most super awesome areas in 3 minute clips, and 3 additional areas that are quite challenging in solo, but also super awesome in co-op. And all the other circles are just put together in a little map layout pic in the end of the vid.

The video also contains a little psychological experiment. I wonder how many people understand that the config edits used are for demonstration purposes, and how many don't understand this. So I forced it a bit, but not too much.

Shi No Numa

9bkJOhJGb_o

Keywords: kite kiting loop looping circle circling all rape train trains training tutorial strategy guide tip tips trick tricks waw world at war classic map strategy guide tutorial

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic