Best Tactical?

UnicornCan115

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally like the Flashbang. I'm more of a heads on person so I'll be coming in from the front than from the sides, so Flashbang is most useful for me.

I've never used Decoy online, but I hear it works very well when the enemy team have an SR-71.

I never fall for decoys when I have an SR-71 up. Decoys are circles, enemies are arrows.

I forgot to mention that I use Concussions. I hate how long it takes to throw a flashbang, decoys are practically useless unless playing with smart people that use sound to figure out where enemies are, I can't use Nova at all (why it's taking me so long to get Tac Mask Pro), willy petes are just useless unless capping an objective and I only play TDM and S&D.

So based on this, concussions are the way to go. I only have flashbangs and nova bought because I enjoy having Tactical Mask Pro.

• 3 weeks later...