Yo guys what up? ツ

Hey, I'm Game Violence, and I've seen this site before Black Ops even came out. Just to lazy to register lol. So I've played zombies since World at War. And lately I've been kind of... bored playing it. I used to love it, and I really want to get back into it / learn some new strategies etc. I haven't done the easter eggs yet for any of the Black Ops Map. I did most of them for Shangri-La though. If anyone would like to play ANY map with me, or preferably doing the easter eggs for Shangri-La or Moon (Ascension if you want to I guess). Then hit me up on Xbox. Happy to finally be part of the site :mrgreen:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The thumbs up button at the right hand corner of every post (but yours) gives the other person brains or a good reputation point AKA 10 brains.

What this means is that, people can see how many brains you have and will know how good your posts are in relation to the date you joined.

There are also different levels of zombification (how many brains you have) that solidify members.

0- Human

100- Almost Zombie

750- Zombie

2000- Undead Master

7500- Epic Zombie

15000- Zombie Lord

You cannot give brains so quickly. It might be every hour or two to give brains, 5 people brains-ed before you give brains to the same person.

I hope that helps :)

"(static) Entry 741021! Perhaps this website will shed light on the true goals of Treyarch. You may still not trust us dweller aliases, but we are of great use to you. Come to us if you need anything. But, I digress. Who would have thought that a community would have been able to expand like we have? How many members does this site have? What new theories will this new member have for us? Only time will tell what new questions awaits us in this... FORUM OF THE DAMNED! (static)"

"(static) Entry 741021! Perhaps this website will shed light on the true goals of Treyarch. You may still not trust us dweller aliases, but we are of great use to you. Come to us if you need anything. But, I digress. Who would have thought that a community would have been able to expand like we have? How many members does this site have? What new theories will this new member have for us? Only time will tell what new questions awaits us in this... FORUM OF THE DAMNED! (static)"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::P:P:P:P:D:D:D:):):) :oops: :oops: :(:(

BEST

ZOMBIE

PUN

EVAR