Help With Moon Easter Egg

BlindBusDrivr

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It can spawn in the starting room, leaning up against the closet type thing where you first grab your suit.

You can also find it out on the moon, as soon as you exit the doors from the labs onto the moon there will be a section of barrels to your right, over leaning against them you can find the wire.

It can also be found in the labs. They can be under any one of the tables that the hacker spawns on, it can also be found in the corners of the rooms, of just laying on the floor. It is sometimes laying on the staircase, leading to the third floor.

Yes, Richtofen can hold both the wire, and the rod, there's no reason why he wouldn't be able to?

Ok thanks guys I found it by the barrels outside the labs after like an hour. Me and friend completed it in a complex way, I had to get Gersch's then QEDs to teleport the artifact, then get Gersches again but missed all 3 and then had to do it all over again. But we did it and got to round 30 before we downed ourselves because his wife was getting pissed lol.

I was gonna do a YT vid on this one but haven't found the time yet. But anyway, you can hold the wire, the rod and a film reel and just about anything else at the same time. The wire usually always spawns in the labs, from there they could be

next to some barrels on the 2nd floor,

or in the corner next to the 4 buttons on the 2nd floor,

at the top of the 3rd floor stairs on the right,

next to the computers on the 3rd floor,

underneath a table where the hacker spawns on the 3rd floor next to biodome door.

Other then that it could spawn in the starting room next to the PES, any other spawns I'm not sure about. (I know all the film reel spawns too ;) )