Massive framerate lag after EE

nhcre8tv1

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can also confirm this as my friend was lagging after the egg, he was host btw and I wasnt lagging

Sorry, but that doesn't confirm anything.

The game doesn't drop by 83% fps because of the ee. I've completed it, and that doesn't happen. Just because you can say he was host, and you were not lagging, doesn't mean that the ee is causing the game lag.

If you can explain to me what in the game causes the lag because the ee is complete, please tell me? As that doesn't have anything to do with the connection? All it does is gives you all the perks (assuming you're talking about the 100pt Easter egg) and changes the zombies eyes, and voice overs, which were already programmed in, and the game already loaded, so it WOULDN'T effect the connection, and lost packets AT ALL.

Unless your friend dies every time you complete some other Easter egg, the astronaut spawns, you have a dog round, the their comes, the box moves, you play a radio, a monkey steals your perk, the round changes, etc....because those are all events programmed into the loaded game too.

So sorry, but the EE does NOT cause a massive frame rate lag, and the fact that your friend was lagging confirms the fact that his connection sucks, not the ee causes lag, because that doesn't make sense on a technical level.

I can also confirm this as my friend was lagging after the egg, he was host btw and I wasnt lagging

The game doesn't drop by 83% fps because of the ee. I've completed it, and that doesn't happen. Just because you can say he was host, and you were not lagging, doesn't mean that the ee is causing the game lag.

If you can explain to me what in the game causes the lag because the ee is complete, please tell me? As that doesn't have anything to do with the connection? All it does is gives you all the perks (assuming you're talking about the 100pt Easter egg) and changes the zombies eyes, and voice overs, which were already programmed in, and the game already loaded, so it WOULDN'T effect the connection, and lost packets AT ALL.

Unless your friend dies every time you complete some other Easter egg, the astronaut spawns, you have a dog round, the their comes, the box moves, you play a radio, a monkey steals your perk, the round changes, etc....because those are all events programmed into the loaded game too.

So sorry, but the EE does NOT cause a massive frame rate lag, and the fact that your friend was lagging confirms the fact that his connection sucks, not the ee causes lag, because that doesn't make sense on a technical level.

But why would he be hardcore lagging while we as people connected to him would be playing like if we had 4 bars? Plus when the zombies stopped spawning he would stop lagging. Im guessing that the EE causes a slowdown for the host because usually the people connected to the host lag instead of the host himself

But why would he be hardcore lagging while we as people connected to him would be playing like if we had 4 bars? Plus when the zombies stopped spawning he would stop lagging. Im guessing that the EE causes a slowdown for the host because usually the people connected to the host lag instead of the host himself

All 4 of us were lagging, not just the host, we were all on 4 bars, and it was after we teleported after the last step. Must be a glitch on Treyarchs part.

That is NOT TRUE.

He's the problem, if the person who is the host has a good connection with the other users, but has a low mbps with his connection, it will cause the other players to be able to play as if it was an excellent connection, but he will play horribly.

If you only play zombies you may not know this, however, there are a great deal of people who HATE BEING HOST online multi player, because they have a great connection (to the internet), and the other people have a crappy slower one. Although there are no dedicated servers, and the host and players have to connect, it still has to go through the internet to get to one another.

What ends up happening, is that other players can kill the host much easier than the host can kill them. The host ends up losing bullets, showing up as not firing their weapon on the kill cam, etc.

Most people think that host is some great benefit, not the case. It depends not only on your connections to the players, but the overall connection to the internet. If the packets traveling FROM the players to the HOST do NOT get lost, they will register, however, the HOST when trying to SEND packets out, has them LOST, they will not register, and therefor it will actually suck to be the host.

When I am playing at my own house, and not my girlfriends, I will pull host 90+ percent of the time, due to my internet, however, I have multiple xboxes, laptops, pcs, an alarm system, a security camera system, a wii, nintendo ds, and any number of other connections, routers, etc, connected to my network. So while although xbox may favor me getting host, I time after time quit games because of bullshit, and see "host migration" as I quit, because other people are benefiting from my end's bad packet loss, but my good internet, so they have barely no packet loss.

Same is true with zombies. It just isn't the case that the ee causes a 5/6percent loss in frame rate like you claim. As I stated, can you please explain to me, in a programming sense, how, and why, that happens?

Nothing really substantial changes in the game? I tried to illustrate that by showing that a dog round, or spawning in the cosmonaut would be a change in something, but you're just playing the game with everything the SAME as before the ee, except for a change in eye color, and instead of playing one voice over, it plays another, which is as simple of a code segment as follows:

if ee=not_complete then{

play_samantha_voiceovers

else

play richtofen_voiceovers

}

and that code segment would be in place the ENTIRE GAME. Since it would check every time you did something that had a voice over, every box, etc, etc. Nothing would change except it would choose:

play_samanthabox.wav or play richtofen.wav

Not a big deal considering the processing power of the xbox.

So please, explain to me, using programming, and technical examples, how the ee is causing you to drop from 60fps to 10fps........

Its happened to me twice when I played with the EE on. Once we were ALL lagging after the egg in which before that we were playing with flawless connection. The other time only the host lagged and we started getting slow downs in the 30's. So idk if I have just done the EE with a bad host something. I would love to test out the EE with you as host and then reach high rounds and see if you or we dont lag