Co-Op Strategy for Nacht?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What me and my friends do is we open the stairs first at like round 5-7 the we go to the box trough the other stairs and camp in the help room with one player covering the 2 windows and wall while the other 3 cover the main stairs which can be easy if you alienate in a way which zombies walk straight down the stairs in which you can just be focusing on one place to shoot. Like the guy in front is prone 2nd is crouched and the third can be standing up. Hope I helped :D

I've got a much better strategy for 4 players that can get a group of good players to 40+.

Firstly, NEVER open the stairs, just the HELP door. I know you may want to open the stairs to sit at the grenade camping spot, but don't - you'll only make it harder for yourself later. The following strategy becomes effective at round 10 anyways, when all the zombies start running.

3 guys camp in the HELP room, if you don't open the stairs that means everyone has one window each, easy to handle even at high rounds as there won't be that many zombies entering the HELP room.

Then one guy has the first room to himself, this guy MUST be good at running rape-trains as he'll be using a train strategy. He'll just run in a circle, counter-clockwise, round the 4 pillars closest to the HELP door (anyone who plays solo on this map will most likely be familiar with this strategy already).

This guy will get the majority of the zombies chasing him which makes it easier for the other 3 guys to contain the HELP room. If he's good at running rape trains then he'll have no problem with this. Any zombies chasing him won't enter the help room, as long as the other guys stay away from the door.

It helps if the rape-train guy has the Thundergun if you're playing the Black Ops version, not only just in case he gets stuck but also cuz he can blast away the whole group with one shot, as they'll be bunched up nice and tight. If someone else gets the Thundergun in the box, leave it in the box as the rape-train guy will need it more than anyone else.

I would say "hope that helped" but if you're a group of good players just looking for the right strategy then I know this will help :D

Just another tip when you're using this strategy - the 3 guys in the HELP room should NEVER enter the first room while the other guy is running his train. The zombies will spread everywhere, he'll lose control of them and he'll most probably go down or have to blast his way out of trouble with the Thundergun.

Yeah man it works better than running round the pillars in the HELP room actually ;)

Here's a video, if you skip to 5:10 you can see the strategy in action.

Gf_go9rhg-Q

5:37 demonstrates the point I was making about the runner having the Thundergun. In the video he got blocked off and had to back through the door where the other guys were, if he had the Thundergun he could have just blasted them away and he could have carried on without disturbing anyone else.

Thanks that should really help I can easily handle a group of zombies especially with the thundergun. I would just worry about my teammates at the windows with unupgraded guns on round 30 but I'm sure theres good people out there. :D

Yeah it can be quite tricky at times, helps if people have monkeys just in case. But when the zombies are breaking in you can quickly keep replacing boards on the window to delay the break in while you're reloading, just be careful that you don't get a double-hit.

Thanks that should really help I can easily handle a group of zombies especially with the thundergun. I would just worry about my teammates at the windows with unupgraded guns on round 30 but I'm sure theres good people out there. :D

Yeah it can be quite tricky at times, helps if people have monkeys just in case. But when the zombies are breaking in you can quickly keep replacing boards on the window to delay the break in while you're reloading, just be careful that you don't get a double-hit.

Without jug its tough, and when they run out of ammo getting a new gun will be very tricky mid-round unless they have a tommy gun which sounds like a bad idea or a double barrel shotgun which wouldn't be that good in the later rounds. I guess I'll just have to try it to find out...

Na everyone should be fine, like I said most of the zombies go for the runner in the spawn room anyways and the Thundergun can be used to take the big clump of them out in one shot, even after round 40 a Ray Gun should last the window guys for at least 1 round.

You're right it's tough without Juggernog, but if anyone does go down (particularly the spawn runner), OR if the window guys get overpowered at any time then have someone throw a monkey if possible. Preferably throw it in the spawn room as far away from the door if possible, that way the remaining zombies will come towards the runner in a group and he can take them so they don't disturb the window guys.

My 2 strategies are either,

*Opening the Help door and holding off until everyone has good weapons, Then around 15-18 open the stairs in the Help room and hold off at the Grenade spot. (Me and 2 friends made ti to 23 doing that on WaW but we ran out of ammo)

*Open the stairs and take the long way to the Help room and hold off in there, but if your teammates get down then you start a Rape Train around the pillars

Na everyone should be fine, like I said most of the zombies go for the runner in the spawn room anyways and the Thundergun can be used to take the big clump of them out in one shot, even after round 40 a Ray Gun should last the window guys for at least 1 round.

You're right it's tough without Juggernog, but if anyone does go down (particularly the spawn runner), OR if the window guys get overpowered at any time then have someone throw a monkey if possible. Preferably throw it in the spawn room as far away from the door if possible, that way the remaining zombies will come towards the runner in a group and he can take them so they don't disturb the window guys.

And if everyone else dies? Should I open up the stairs or keep the same spot? This should be enough info I'm such a baby haha sorry.

Ah no worries at least you'll be prepared ;) If everyone else goes down then stick with the same spawn running strategy, I use the same strategy in solo and it got me to round 66 so it's easily done. Especially with the Thundergun, as long as you have it out when you're gathering the zombies just stay alert you can't go wrong :D