grrrrrrr. stupid box

skinny jay

We had a good game going last night. Everybody had good guns. We kept hitting the box to get ray gun, and to get it to spawn in the dome. Well I hit it last and got the bear. Right when that happened someone picked up a fire sale, after the sale was over, the box just sat there with the top opened. Never respawned after that, just a open box the starting room. We hoped if we got another sale it would reset it, but no go.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Also, we got a weird drop perk that me or the other people have never seen before. It might have been mentioned before and I missed it. It was a Z with 2 lines going thru it kinda like a dollar sign. What was it?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've encountered the fire sale box before on CoTD although on that there were 2 boxes I used one and after that, that box couldn't be used, the other one could be though. It happens on most maps I think.

The Z power up is on DOA but you can get it on Moon after throwing a QED it gives you 900 points but if it is red you lose points.

Links:

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/QED

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Sale

Hope this helped.

New map is full of bugs and glitches(bad way).. That said DO NOT throw a gersh device where astronaut is he will run backwards into you and make sure you go down. Also the zombies attract people that are way further instead of attacking u and then turn back right when you think they are gone.