New moon find: Shangri-La PaP temple stone

DEFCON 1

Go into the Bio Dome and go to where the Mystery box would be, if you look past the Box there will be a big rock with a Flat circle shaped stone from Shangri-la that was at the bottom of the temple. Can someone throw a gersh device or a QED at it and see what happens? I tried throwing a gersh but samantha keeps laughing and making it go out if the map but maybe I just dont have good Marksmanship, I'm trying to get a QED now but so far no luck. If anything happens let me know please and sorry if this was posted already.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it did something we'd probably know. It's most likely just to link the maps together, doubtful that it does anything special.

The ee steps were leaked before the map even came out. Don't let this be like Ascension where even though the programming said one thing, people kept believing the ee continued.