Odd Occurences

DavidVonderNoHair

So me and my friends just played a round of Moon, and we had some odd shit happen to us. Tell me if some of this is weird....

PREMISE: 3 player game, 16 Rounds, We got the 75G easter egg, but came 2 steps short of the 100G one.

-My friend who was Richtofen clutched it, but the two of us that died (3 player game) Got One Giant Leap, and he didn't.

-We had Nightmare by A7X turn on for us at round 16, when I thought it turned on around round 20? We had completed all except the final Samantha says and the Gersch use at the time.

-We literally spent 25 minutes searching for the pipe, expecting it to be in 1 of 3 locations, when we found it on the moon, stood up on crates right outside of the entrance to the moon from the main building.

-We literally had everything set up to get the final steps done, when 2 of us got downed and we needed to reacquire the Gersches, and we all died.

Yeah. Cool story.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad luck dude.

I've heard many things about how Nightmare plays.

- It plays when 1 person goes down and gets revived. (probably not)

- It plays when everyone but 1 person goes down, and that 1 person completes the round by themself.

- Reach Round 20 (like you said)

I'm sure it'll be found out soon. But what would happen if you activated Coming Home during Nightmare, or it activated during Coming Home. Or same thing but with Re-Damned. They'd either play at the same time which would be annoying, or not work/activate at all.

I had Nightmare play when one of my teamates went down to a crawler while doing the easter egg. (noob) then when we killed the crawler to get points for ther gersh device the music started. There were 4 of us in the game and only one died me and my teamate stayed alive.