my moon theory!

i am richtofen

hey guys and gals i have a moon theory. so lets dive right into it. WARRING huge wall of text ahead.

THE EASTER EGG AND THE SECRET ACHIEVEMENT: ok well we all know a secret Achievement has been found. people are not sure if this achievement is real or not. i think it is real. my theory is that at some point in the easter egg you have the choice to complete Richtofens grand scheme and get the Cryogenic Slumber Party achievement. or you can not let Richtofen complete his grand scheme and get the secret achievement.

THE SILVER BACK: many people have been making theorys about the cosmic sliver back being on moon. while there is little proof to support ether of those theorys i think he will not be in the map. while it does make sense because it is the moon and all but i just dont think the silver back would work out to good in zombies. i mean he would probably be like George only faster and harder to kill. i mean do people think he would be eazy to kill ?

WHERE THE MAP TAKES PLACE: ok now this has not been confirmed but i think the map takes place on the moon. keep in mind this has not been confirmed.

FUTURE MAPS: ok now this is the last map pack for black ops. now i am 115% sure that this is not the end of zombies. there are sill a lot of places the crew can visit we still got Pairs to explore and i am sure that there are dozens of other places on earth where zombies could take place. maybe not even on earth. or this world.

PHASING ZOMBIE: i honestly have no clue. maybe that is the space suit zombie who kidnaps you. they may also tie in with the Achievement "one giant leap" where you need to free yourself.

BEING ABLE TO BUY ALL THE PERKS: i do not remember who but (you know who you are) this person thinks that mule kick will let you buy all the perks. while i do not agree with this theory myself it does sound like it possible because the perk cost 4000 points. and i do not know about you guys but there is no way i am paying 4000 points for a extra gun. i mean with that money i could buy jugs and quick revive. but it could be a typo by Treyarch and you cant buy the perks you need to get the perk bottle power up. or maybe you can just buy them with out needing any thing else.

THE EXCAVATORS: these things sound like they could be a map changer. or at least some thing that will make the game a little bit harder. i am guessing to stop them you ether shoot them with a weapon that has splash damage or you "hack" them. which could also tie in with the one "small hack for man" achievement.

4 FOCUS STONES ? Richtofen may not be the only one with the focus stone and here is why. now we all know that you can do the easter egg on Shangri La 4 times so that all 4 players can have the focus stone. which also means that every member of the crew could have there own stone or that Richtofen has 4 focus stones do to what he says at the end of the game. i copy pasted this from one of my other threads.

HOW DOGS WORK: ok now my theory on the dog rounds is that you only get them on area 51 as a "round" but i think they will also spawn on the moon with zombies kinda like Der Riese. but in order to get the max ammo from them on the moon you need to kill X amount of them.

HACKING STUFF: ok now the achievement "one small hack for man" say we need to hack some thing. we may need to hack stuff like the excavators or we need to hack certain doors in order to open them. i think in order to "hack" some thing you just walk up to a control panel and hold X/square/F to do it. kinda like how when you are reviving somebody and you see the little white bar show up with how much time is left till there are revived. i do not think it is that hard to hack something because it is only worth 5G.

well thats my theory i hoped you guys and gals liked it. please leave some feedback so i know how to improve my future theorys and let me know what you guys and gals think of this one. oh and thanks for reading all.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic