*Importan Thread*

ARAS

I think that this live action trailer could be a foreshadowing clue to a documentary explaining the entire Zombies story.

Also why are people saying the new perk is quickdraw? THAT IS SO FUCKING DUMB! How is switching weapons faster is better than having three gunz.

If you push left on the D-PAD the wave gun splits into DUAL wield voltage rays.

You gotta activate some switches (apparently its 10 switches but I highly doubt it) and then you got 30 seconds to get to the teleporter. If you don't make it, you'll probably be alone for awhile and most likely will die. But if you do make it you get to go to AREA-51 and you got one minute and in that minute you can either PaP or defend the people PaPing. I'm not sure what happens if you don't go back to the teleporter in time. I'm guessing you either get stuck there or you automatically get teleported back.

Come on guys, all this is common sense.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright dude. Chill out. Its just that I'm tired of people saying stupid stuff. If you don't like it, then GTFO

Yet you say something about 10 switches I've never heard of. Where'd that come from anyway?

He got this info off that "leaked" info thread from some guy that claimed he was an ex-IGN employee. He admitted he was trollin' later on.

Alright how bout dis? Lets wait till the game comes out. And then we'll see who is right and who is Wrong.

I think that we can all agree that the PaP is on Area-51. But whether you agree or disagree, we will still have to wait and find out. Until then. we wait.