Big find

Danknuerr

So in the inside xbox video this one- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knEG9u4EZH4 at 8 seconds you can hear the nuke sound from mw2.and in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TD0x7AwiaE it says at 26 seconds there is an achievement for ending it all. so i was thinking this may be the easter egg achievement. and the guys at inside xbox may be getting the easter egg right at the beginning on the video. ya know? cause you can hear the nuke and nukes end it all. sooooooooooo yea. [brains] ?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the community decided that the Achievement list was fake? Or am I the only one that thought that? Haha. It's a good theory, though.

I'd like to think that the previously listed achievement list is the real one, for they all make sense in a way. 'trespassing'

From my earlier post on the first Achievement topic.

All Seeing Eye: Sounds reasonable enough.

Feelin' Perkey?: I think the name of this achievement sounds stupid. But then again, a lot of things are. But what gets me is, even though this is the last map pack for now, it doesn't really make sense to me as to why they'd offer this achievement up Now compared to some of the other maps. CoTD you could get all seven perks by defeating George. SL you could get all seven perks by being extremely lucky with the Monkeys. With Moon, it makes me wonder what you would have to go through to get the extra perks? Phasers seem like they'd be on Napalm/Screecher level of Zombie types. Unless they're George typed... :|

From The Inside Out: Sounds reasonable enough.

Trespassing: This one seems really really obvious. So much that it kind of just bugs me to the point where it makes this achievement list seem really fake.

Redemption:

1. the action of saving or being saved from sin, error, or evil

2. the action of regaining or gaining possession in exchange for payment, or clearing a debt

With those two definitions in mind, it kind of leaves a gateway for anything being possible. Redemption from Samantha and the Zombie era? Redemption of past WW's to aid in your survival, but at what cost?

All in all...

All Seeing Eye: 30g

Feelin' Perkey?: 20g

From The Inside Out: 30g

Trespassing: 5g

Redemption: 75g

But my gut feels like these are kind of fake.