Possibly Richtofens plan?

Monopoly Mac

Now I know the ex-IGN employee leak is most likely fake but one thing of what he said sounds very likely. The Quantum Entanglement Device creating a dome and anything that gets hurt in the dome will hurt others as well. It fits the theory about how atoms can share certain properties and no matter how far away they are they can still communicate with each other. So stay with me here.

What if Richtofen is able to use this device to link the Moon and Earth. Linking the two he will be able to put the Focusing stone in the middle and since it is such a concentrated piece of 115 it will communicate to the atoms on Earth and will shortly start taking over everyone "one person at a time" Hehe...

I figure the effect would look similar to the scenes in X-Men 1 where Magneto is using his Machine to turn everyone into Mutants. Very similar to that. I mean the little dome effect.

Now where does the Vril Generator fit in this? Turning everyone on Earth into zombies just by itself is completely useless. Samantha has to go. I believe Richtofen will use either the teleporter or Gersch Device to enter the Aether and use the Vril Generator to destroy Samantha and place himself as a God. Vril is Sumerian for "Like God".

Thats my theory like it hate it I don't care... but just read it :)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If I simplified the post it wouldn't make a lot of sense. But here goes.

Richtofens going to use the QED to link the world and the Moon. He will use the Focusing stone to transfer all of the element to Earth on a mass scale and turn everyone into zombies. Then he will destroy Sam and replace her so he can control the zombies.

Yeah I get it now. But how will the other wonder weapons like the monkey bomb, the waffe, thundergun, ray gun, wave gun, shrink ray, scavenger, and doll bombs come into play when the vr-11, and QED are the only 2 wonder weapons involved? Why wouldnt they use the other weapons to do something? This is just a question not bashing your guessing because I like you idea im just wondering why.

Im not the guy that started the thread, but id say those are experimental weapons using 115, so maybe they werent powerful enough or complete enough to be used to attack sam with.

not to mention they are made by a different group...the vrill and QED seem to be more advanced and refined technology, using 115 in a unique way. Therefore, not the same group...maybe made by the Five people? Idk...

Well the Shrink Rays part in this was that it helped Richtofen get the stone in the first place. Now for the other wonder weapons? I think they might possibly do that last step in the easter egg again... Use all the wonder weapons and use a Casimir Mechanism to open a portal. Except instead of letting something out we will go in.