@CodZombieForums Crpytic posts!

Strwrsbob

alright, tonight I notice CODZ twitter changed their picture...

as it stands, this is the current photo : this is an image from the terminal site. the account has also been tweeted odd links to the symbols from he trailer, as seen here:

these are a mix of previous tweets and profile images, looks liek the avatar continues to change.. I'm sure more will come soon, I'll be standing by!

edit 1: Got this message

@strwrsbob Hmm... there was the old German Group 935, and then the Ascension Group... Perhaps a new testing facility will yield a new group.

I returned back with the new trailer group, and group 601. Will update if more comes.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, check this out. One tweet grabbed my eye.

CoDzombieforum Call Of Duty Zombies

Is that a teleporter behind the character? http://t.co/NSY8wPc Is that a pyramid? #Moon

Those pyrimids replicate the triangular cores of element 115 bob lazar claimed to have removed from an alien space craft at S-4, area 51.

... It's Snake, isn't it? He's found a lead. :lol:

Kind of far fetched here, But these pyramids could be highly concentrated energy, and since it is pointed up at an upside down arrival pad, it could be posssibly they teleported humans, and when they ended up on the moon they came in on the upside teleporter pad, forcing a high concentration of energy into the subjects. very far fetched, but and idea.

Alright, check this out. One tweet grabbed my eye.

CoDzombieforum Call Of Duty Zombies

Is that a teleporter behind the character? http://t.co/NSY8wPc Is that a pyramid? #Moon

Those pyrimids replicate the triangular cores of element 115 bob lazar claimed to have removed from an alien space craft at S-4, area 51.

... It's Snake, isn't it? He's found a lead. :lol:

What I am getting from this picture and adding it to the teaser trailer, I believe that we will spawn somewhere (in regular clothes) and have to get to our space suits first and then head outside to get to the power switch (since it appears to be to the right of that teleporter/pyramid thing) to turn the power on. I also wonder that since in the teaser you only seem to see the adjusted gravity while they have their space suits on (with or without the helmet) and or are outside. So when you open the door outside to get to the power switch does the atmosphere change when you open the exterior door, and remains that way for the remainder of the game?

Just a thought.

I think buying suits will function as purchasing a door, you have to buy suits to be able to move on. it'll most likely follow the usual path, two sides you can take with a meeting point in the middle. you can probably freely teleport between moon and area 51, but maybe on area 51 you can't buy guns, forcing you to come back at some point. possibly the PAP is there.

But yes, I'd have to agree with Faust it must be powering the system.