Moon's new perk theory

ZombicidalManiac

Everyone thinks the same thing I do. You'll be able to carry three guns. Easy Peezy. But everyone is like "b-b-b-but how would that work if you go down?" Well OBVIOUSLY you would lose the gun you bought LAST! So lets say you have the Ray gun and the Galil. You go and buy the perk that allows you to carry three guns. Then you hit the box and get the Famas. You go a few rounds and get downed causing you to lose your perks. Well since the Famas was the last perk you bought, you lose it.

Of course, I don't know what the new perk does. I'm only saying that it's obvious how it would work if you get downed. I don't know why it's such a mystery. I probably sound a complete douche bag right now, but thats how I talk after a six pack. You should hear me when I'm drunk. But I don't think I'd ever post anything when I was drunk.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone thinks the same thing I do. You'll be able to carry three guns. Easy Peezy. But everyone is like "b-b-b-but how would that work if you go down?" Well OBVIOUSLY you would lose the gun you bought LAST! So lets say you have the Ray gun and the Galil. You go and buy the perk that allows you to carry three guns. Then you hit the box and get the Famas. You go a few rounds and get downed causing you to lose your perks. Well since the Famas was the last perk you bought, you lose it.

Of course, I don't know what the new perk does. I'm only saying that it's obvious how it would work if you get downed. I don't know why it's such a mystery. I probably sound a complete douche bag right now, but thats how I talk after a six pack. You should hear me when I'm drunk. But I don't think I'd ever post anything when I was drunk.

If that were the case (the bit about going down and losing a gun) that could easily just ruin the entire game right there. Round 25, just got the WaveGun, and you get downed and get revived in the middle of the round being expected to hold the key to the rest of the teams survival for the rest of the round due to the fact that you have the Wundergun, but then realize that you no longer have a perk? Sounds (usher) Ludacris to me

And just think how many glitches could be made from that type of perk. Another glitch that allows you to have 20+ guns