New zombie to replace the screamers/flame zombies?

fenny

As we can see in the Hi res picture the so called Cosmic Silverback isnt a Cosmic Silverback lol. However at closer look it looks like a whole new breed of zombie like the 2 new ones on Shangri la.

It is alot bigger in size than the normal zombies and its eyes look like they have pupils. Im guessing they are sort of rushers that will charge at you as they look like they have the muscle even if it is decaying ;). It also looks like it is wearing some sort of armour if look at its clothes round the neck. It reminds me off the platebodys knights used to wear.

On another topic but using the same picture the bloke in the spacesuit has red eyes, im pretty sure thats not a natural colour lol. Could this mean anything?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's just a zombie with melted skin. Plus this is just concept art. Just look at the other pictures for the classic maps. In the Verruckt picture theres a zombie with a gun. The zombies aren't wearing hats in the classic maps either but they are in the concept art. So yea, I don't think it's anything but a melted looking zombie.

I think it's just a zombie with melted skin. Plus this is just concept art. Just look at the other pictures for the classic maps. In the Verruckt picture theres a zombie with a gun. The zombies aren't wearing hats in the classic maps either but they are in the concept art. So yea, I don't think it's anything but a melted looking zombie.

i agree with you ;)

The guy holding the gun seems to be half zombie actually. Only his face is really zombified.