D3adZombz3

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, seeing as it's the moon, you can't really "drop"

Lol you are totally right, I love how I forget that all the time but maybe you like idk.. you can be pushed up to that spot or u cud just jump up to there?

Most people on this site think there is no gravity on the moon but it has about 1/6 gravity of Earth so you might be able to jump the distance.

Well, seeing as it's the moon, you can't really "drop"

Lol you are totally right, I love how I forget that all the time but maybe you like idk.. you can be pushed up to that spot or u cud just jump up to there?

Most people on this site think there is no gravity on the moon but it has about 1/6 gravity of Earth so you might be able to jump the distance.

But if it stayed that gravity then you would move really slowly. I am thinking there is going to be some button (or maybe the quantum entanglement device) to alter the gravity. This map map be in a giant dome so people can move around without spacesuits, and then there is an artificial gravity