Anyone notice a pattern?

Raptured

So I was thinking about who the characters for Moon will be, and then it hit me.

There's been a pattern of interchanging from Original Characters to new celebrities.

Kino=Original Characters

Five=Politicians

Ascension=Original Characters

CoTD=Actors

Shangri-La=Original Characters

Now we're at Moon, and I predict it will be more celebs as the characters.

Whom you might ask?

I'd say the astronauts that followed Neil Armstrong to the moon.

It would make sense as their the most famous astronauts and following the pattern it would be celebrities.

Can anyone check how many people were on that crew with Neil Armstrong?

And does anyone agree with my idea?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

...naaaahhhh....

It's going to be the original characters. Look at it this way, all of the maps that didn't have the original characters were awful. I don't think they would try it again. More importantly, look at how many holes are in the story line because of those extra characters. Keep in mind that this is the LAST MAP in this saga, meaning they can't throw anymore more of this politician/celebrity shit at us anymore. It would screw with the story line way too much

So they're just going to randomly steer away from the obvious pattern?

Your argument is invalid.

Your mistake is assuming this pattern is intentional. Perhaps you recall the obvious pattern of all the maps' names being in the language of the country in which they take place. Well, it worked all the way up to Five, but what came next? Ascension. A Russian map with an English name, followed by Call of the Dead, yet another Russian map with an English name. Turns out there wasn't actually a pattern.

Also, ever since Der Riese, you've had to perform steps (either once or every time you wanted it) to access the Pack-a-Punch machine. A pattern? Sure looked like it, but Call of the Dead "randomly steered away from the obvious pattern" by having it pop up every so often in various locations. Yet another perceived pattern that wasn't actually there.

It's natural to look for patterns in things, to find order in chaos. It's also natural (for most people) to adapt your thought process and logic to specific contexts. In this case, it's Zombies. Since when has Treyarch (specifically the Zombies team) stuck to a pattern? It seems the general consensus is that the original 4 will be in this map. Granted, that doesn't make it so, but the biggest reason behind this thought is: If this is the final Black Ops Zombies map, it only makes sense to use the characters that people know and love, to tie up loose ends and to end on a strong note. This is simple yet strong reasoning that I happen to agree with.

TL;DR-

There are no patterns in Zombies, only chaos.