3179jGb at work

way2g00d

GlFO_8VTrNs

http://www.twitch.tv/mwa2012/b/291670197

(Better quality video)

Other player died at the beginning of round, I was clutching the entire round and here is a clip of how you can effectively use 3179 jGb to kill an entire spawn. I am assuming you already know how to horde up zombies otherwise it would be an entirely different topic.

Alternative to kicking is

1. Use Mustang and sally (preferred way when you are solo)

2. Throw semtex first and then shoot (preferred with with 2 players..)

3. Shoot Ray gun after you shoot.

If you are hording up zombies in power or AK room and your partner is by MPL just merge your zombies (Tell him to give you a heads up when he is by the dong in the back so you can enter the mpl through cave..ill post a video of this ) and have your partner run forward and hide by the mine cart while you slowly pack all the zombies in a nice and tight circle and he can throw a semtex for you while you shoot shrink ray. Its a win win situation.

EDIT: Just created a merging strategy video, here is the link

http://www.twitch.tv/mwa2012/b/291709606

Let me know if this post helped you at all or if you have a better strategy. Comments are appreciated, I would hate to have 100 people look at this topic and not a single one to respond.

Regards,

Way2g00

Question: How do i preview jtv videos here like I do for You-tube?The embed code just does not work...

Here it is:

Watch live video from Call of duty Zombies with MWA2012 on Justin.tv

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...