Jukebox idea for zombie maps.

maineiacs

I think that each map and any future maps should have something in it like a jukebox. So as an example say they do make the area 51 map, they could have a room on that map that is set up like a cafeteria where all the people who worked on the base ate their meals. Then there is the way to have it start up so that you could use it, there are multiple ways of doing this. One way is to just turn the power on, or once you find all the easter eggs for the new song, then after the song is done playing the jukebox can be activated. So once it is activated you just have to simply go up to it and press X (for xbox users) and any of the zombie songs could start playing randomly. And if you didn't like the song playing just repeat until you get the one you want. Know there is also the issue of cost, now I don't believe there should be one but if treyarch did decide to make the jukebox and put a price on it then it should be somewhere between 100-500 points to activate.

I think that this would be really cool if they could do this for all future maps, I mean in my opinion it would be awesome slaying zombie's to 115 on the area 51 map.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic