Introduction.

DJGxC`

Hi everyone I'm DJGxC and I like to play zombies...

My console of choice is the PS3 (once you go black you never go back!) PSN: 'DaMo_Lime' , you might have seen me shootin' up zombies maybe (its what i do) =]

I find playing zombies by yourself one of the most depressing things ever or playing with annoying stupid annoying people online who just take your windows and never open any doors resulting in death!.. so that's why I came here!; to find some zombie friends and just have a laugh playing zombies.

So I hope I can become more noticable around the forums here and make some friends =] .

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These region based groups no longer exist because this site has grown a lot and there are people from so many different countries now.. Anyways CODZ has 4 new groups now. Takeo, Dempsey, Nikolai and Richtofen. Based on your high round you will be placed in one of these groups if you wish to. Don't forget to post your high round in this thread posted by our Carbon (Founder) recently.

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=14392&start=60

Hope this helps.