Kino story

Okay Kino does not have anything to do with the storyline, its just like FIVE, its giving you hints to the final plan, like when i say nothing i mean a minor part, again like FIVE, it clearly says it in the titles, "In this installment of Zombies" on both FIVE and Kino, its pretty much ONE BIG EASTER EGG i should say, another reason i think this is because the comic page has no Crease in the middle so its not in the story, and before you start saying oh well Der riese and shi no numa dont have a crease i understand this, and if the rumor that Kino was supposed to be Map pack 4 for WAW than everything you have just read i False but until it is ever to be confrimed, i think i am correct when i say, Kino is just a way of getting you ready for the next maps, as is FIVE, FIVE clearly showed a Magazine and chalkboards and other evidence of Ascension!

so just read this carefully and do not take this the wrong way, i LOVE zombies i am well aware of the story line!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So then how do they just suddenly get to Ascension? With tons of blood on their clothes and Richtofen's entire outfit is gone?

And if you look at the Type 100 teleporter room board in Der Riese, you can see a picture of Kino Der Toten right on the wall. Same thing with Call of the Dead in the STG-44 room billboard.

Plus, what about Richtofen's entry in the loading screen?

say, another reason i think this is because the comic page has no Crease in the middle so its not in the story, and before you start saying oh well Der riese and shi no numa dont have a crease i understand this

I think they don't have creases('s?) because someone is trying keep their comic books in mint condition. You never know. If that someone ever gets out of aether (or wherever they are at) the could sell it for a couple hundred dollars.

Or if there is no Ebay:

1) Go to the future and meet with the guy that invented it.

2) Threaten him with a cheesestick and make him go with you.

3) Travel backwords in time but then go back because he has no tools.

3.5) Have man grab tools.

4) Have him build/design Ebay and then sell it after it becomes popular.

I swear, I am about to start lighting these threads that say "Nothing is related" on fire if I see another.

Yes, they are related. I wont bother telling you why, I was about to remake an asylum topic about this anyway. But it does relate.

Regards,

Your Foxy Faux Faust