Upgraded Perks?

Sazh333

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I can't confirm that it does upgrade the perks, there are four interactable EE's that my friends and I believed to upgrade your perks when (X)'d. I can't actually remember all of them, but I know there is the red vial, the paw-print by the STG rabbit hole, tunnel area, and the pictures above the box spawn by the Trench gun.

I used to know where the last one was, but I can't think of it. It'd be great if someone important picked this thread up and confirmed or denied this big rumor.

Sure would be great if someone could confirm this or deny it. Also I have heard you can upgrade your grenades by throwing them in the fenced in generator in the mainframe. Not sure if this works either.

Personally I don't think you can upgrade your perks but that is just a guess. Thanks for the opinion Dracohero!

• 10 months later...

i think people have this all wrong, you cant drink the red liquid, if you pay closer attension you will realise the grunts are made when your standing next to the notice boards, each red liquid has a board close to it, (teleporter c) the room next to teleporter A(where you can buy grenades off the wall) and in the room behind where the box spawns next to the trench gun, i have no idea if this makes your perks any better though..... hope this helps

• 2 years later...
  • Moderators

Just another Zombies myth... I promise you this. This goes along the lines with the whole "you die faster when you move" shit. That's false too. You die in 45 seconds either way. It's been put together side-by-side before, compared.

Dolphin dive on top of me so we get double the drops. 

Just another Zombies myth... I promise you this. This goes along the lines with the whole "you die faster when you move" shit. That's false too. You die in 45 seconds either way. It's been put together side-by-side before, compared.

Dolphin dive on top of me so we get double the drops.

On grief when you prone dive on an enemy you both die... Always happens to me.